The history of the building, which we now call the Jam Factory, can be traced back to 1872, when an enterprise for the spirits production was opened on the premises. Since then, further transformations of the building begin, which are directly associated with the entire dynasty of the Jewish family of Kroniks, owners of the distillery.
Glass collection jars from under alcohol of production of the Kronik and Son
Inscriptions on the facade
Metal caps with the brand name of the company Kronik and Son
A book by Polish author-researcher and military Mechyslaw Lepecki