2 May 2021
Together with the 6 project partners we explored and questioned the faith thinking of communities that cross the life of theaters from all over Europe. A moment of listening and active sharing to create new ideas for the future. Face to Faith is a project by Sommerblut Kulturfestival (Germany), Divadlo pod Palmovkou (Czech Republic), Teatro dei Venti (Italy), Teatr Powszechny (Poland), ANTI – Contemporary Art Festival (Finland), Gesher Theatre (Israel), Jam Factory Art Center (Ukraine).
- Paweł Sztarbowski and Joanna Wichowska – Teatr Powszechny (Poland)
- Roy Chen – Gesher Theatre (Israel)
- Felix Dornseifer and André Erlen – SommerblutKulturfestival eV (Germany)
- Stefano Tè and Caterina Gambetta – Teatro dei Venti (Italy)
- Michal Lang – Divadlo pod Palmovkou (Czech Republic)
- Bozhena Pelenska – Jam Factory Art Center (Ukraine)
- Elisa Itkonen and Johanna Tuukkanen – ANTI – Contemporary Art Festival (Finland)
- Renzo Francabandera (journalist, critic, and curator of the event)
- And the whole Face to Faith community
- 9.30 am – 12.30 am – Community impulses – testimonies and reflections from common believers from different backgrounds. A peek into Europe. Listening to the community around us.
- 12.30 am – 2.00 pm Social lunch break
- 2.00 pm – 4.30 pm – Interactive and sharing space for audiences.
Conference recording can be found here.